Interested in working as a customer service representative at Kastle Rock Couture and Mirage Treasure Co? Here is everything you need to know before deciding if you'd like to apply to join our team:
OVERVIEW: We're looking for stylish, professional people capable of being warm, friendly and fun. You would extend a simple greeting to each customer arriving, help customers with questions by either providing/finding an answer or by contacting management on their behalf and address any nuisance issues such as griefers/spammers/ troublesome guests.
- Pay is calculated per assist, based on time spent with customer, difficulty, and what steps you had to take in order to bring resolution to the customer's issue. The pay is calculated with our old 100L per hour payscale in mind. You will be paid weekly.
- During training you may be asked to stand in the store and paid hourly.
- You may stand in either store, monitor group chat for customers in need of assistance or place an online board on the staff desk in the store when available. In addition, a staff board may be placed inside the sale room and at Mirage by management when you are fully trained.
- Men are very welcome
- Must be at least 6 months old
- Main accounts only, no alts
- Human avatars with natural hair/skin/eye color
- Styling ability and a good fashion sense
- Attractive, updated avatar
- no freebie/cheapie skins or hair
- no old, shiny, or flexi hair
- Basic knowledge of adjusting shape for mesh (or willingness to learn)
- Must like mesh clothing
- Able to follow instructions
- No close friends/partners/significant others working for us
- Able to attend assigned shifts
- Zero Drama
- 1-2 group spaces needed